70 winning consultants will work over the next four years for a new framework worth more than £10m. The North and East Midlands will be covered under this scheme as EN:Procure has received more than 600 tenders and will shortlist 70 for the new consultancy framework. A full range of consultancy services will be provided for the social housing consortium.
The new framework will also cover other public buildings or premises that are owned and/or managed by public sector organisations. This framework has an estimated total value of £10.4m under a plan of four-years.
Following are the 8 construction-related consultancy services:
- Architectural Services
- Employers Agent / Quantity Surveying
- Structural & Civil Engineering Services
- Mechanical & Electrical Services
- Building Surveying, Party Wall and Stock Conditioning Services
- Lifts Consultancy Services
- Principal Designer Services
- Multi-disciplinary Consultancy Services